IMPORTANT SUPPORT FOR TAKING THE PRAXIS EXAMS
Preparing today’s teachers for tomorrow’s classrooms
Success begins with effective test preparation — that’s why ETS is offering free Praxis™ Study Plan Development Webinars to help your teacher candidates prepare.
These free webinars deliver in-depth information about the Praxis I® and Praxis II® tests, and offer your students the opportunity to ask questions. Prospective test takers are also presented with a plan to help guide their preparation for their Praxis tests.
Webinar topics include:
- An overview of the Praxis tests
- An overview of the Tests at a Glance (TAAG)
- Available resources for test preparation
The next Praxis I Webinar will take place on Friday, January 11, 2013, at 1 p.m. (ET).
Learn more about how to register.
Please pass this message on to your teacher candidates and help us continue to nurture the goal of bringing great teachers to every classroom. Registration opens approximately two weeks in advance of the listed date.
Praxis I Webinar Dates
- Friday, January 11, at 1 p.m. ET
- Monday, March 25, at 1 p.m. ET
- Monday, May 13, at 1 p.m. ET
Praxis II Webinar Dates
- Wednesday, February 13, at 1 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, April 10, at 1 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, June 19, at 1 p.m. ET
For more information, visit www.ets.org/praxis/webinars.
This entry was posted in Preprofessional Development in Teacher Education and tagged Undergraduate Teacher Education.